Wednesday 21 August 2013

Topshop Collections: Margot's World

I honestly don't think anyone on the highstreet puts together a collection like Topshop, the theming that runs through each piece, the attention to detail, the ease in which you can put together a complete look just by picking basically any items from the collection are really all second to none. Of their current offerings it's 'Margot's World' that speaks most to my heart - I adore every piece and if I could replace everything in my wardrobe with this collection I would in a heartbeat.

If you are wondering about the basis of Margot's World, according to Topshop it's this:

Step into the sherbert-coloured world where dainty dressing reigns. Inspired by the too cute for school characters of Wes Anderson's imagination, we've created a collection that mixes preppy with a little vintage styling.

Perhaps it is my love of Wes Anderson that drew me to this collection, or maybe it was just the gentle pastel colours and classic feminine softness on display, but whatever it was it really worked!

It would be very had to pin down my favourites from this collection but if I were to just scrape together one outfit from it, and wear it every day, it'd be this one:



It's perfect for the transition into autumn too! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment