Sunday 4 August 2013

Summer Wedges from Shoe Zone

The sun is out again, or occasionally at least, and I'm using those flashes of summer weather to make the most of my new very summery shoes from Shoe Zone.


Canvas is the ultimate in summer shoe material - canvas shoes in the winter are a no-no as you won't last two minutes outside without getting soaked down to your feet which is never comfortable, so there's something liberating about being able to wear certain fabrics in the summer. The same applies to the hessian wedge of these which is just the right height to give a little lift without making walking in them hard work - summer is about lazing in the sunshine, chilling by the pool, laying in the park - you want to look good but you want it to be effortless. That's what these shoes say to me.


I found these really comfortable to wear and I think they are versatile enough for a lot of different summer activities too - I chose black as you can wear them with anything!
I really like the ruffle detail on the front too - very cute and gives the shoes a more playful and fun look, as does the pretty floral print on the inside.


These are available from Shoe Zone for only £12.99 with free delivery, and they have loads of other lovely summer shoes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment