Sunday 11 August 2013

Feeling Fruity!

As part of my weight loss attempts I've been trying to eat a lot more fresh fruit. To help get me in the mood for it, I've been perusing some of the high street's fruity fashion options.

The Topshop bodycon dress (£38) is a fantastically tropical affair, and would seem more at home on some exotic island than the English countryside, but for anyone lucky enough to still have any holidays on the horizon (or willing to rock this bold print in our often chilly country), Topshop have a range of items in the same range to bring some juicy fun to an ensemble.
The Asos dress with the pretty orange print (£38) is a more subtle way of working fruit print but the gorgeous backless detailing still makes it perfect for beachy holidays, whereas the Joe Browns 'Perfect Pear' dress (£39.95) gives me the most 'English Summer' vibe!



And since I always look to dresses first, I feel the need to balance out any suggestions with non-dress options too and couldn't help falling for the incredibly cute fruity playsuit from Mod Dolly (£32). The Apple purse is a juicy delight from Vendula (£7.50) as the Rocket Dog lace-ups (£36.99), also apple-based - I wish these could keep the doctor away! The fruit-embroidered top, featuring the sweetest scalloped collar, is on sale at the moment too, down to £35 from £50 at Asos!


That has definitely got me in a fruity mood now, off to go raid the fruit bowl!

1 comment:

  1. such an interesting post! I've never read anything like this before! I love unique blog posts!

    I'm sitting here eating fruit skittles..does that count?

    Good luck on your weight loss!

    Harriet http://harrietdoesmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete