Wednesday 10 July 2013

Love Moi Boutique

I was incredibly excited recently when the wonderful Love Moi Boutique offered to let me choose a bracelet from their collection to tell you about, and quickly set me sights on this unique Threaded Ribbon Box Bracelet.


They have a lot of gorgeous and interesting pieces on the site, but I'd never seen anything quite like this statement bracelet and I fell in love with the fun colours and chunky style.

The bracelet is essentially made up of three rows of gold box chain, threaded with different coloured ribbons. The clasp was easy to fasten, even with just one hand, and can be fastened at different levels to fit a variety of wrists. It's very comfortable to wear - I'd wondered if the boxes would catch on my arm/hair like those watch straps that do, but there was none of that at all.



As well as the blue/pink/red option I chose (pretty much my favourite colour scheme), this is also available in a very summery pink/yellow/orange hued bracelet. And even more good news, this is currently on sale, down to £6 from £8. Definitely check out Love Moi's website for loads more fun colourful jewellery!

No comments:

Post a Comment