Monday 15 July 2013

Feel Good Fashion Blogger Competition

I spotted that Braintree Clothing were holding a blogger competition - by creating a holiday outfit from their line you can win your outfit!

This is what I came up with:



I know summer is a great time to experiment with different colours and bold patterns, but to me nothing says 'summer' like a simple whit dress. Lets face it, you really can't wear a dress like this in the winter - you need a decent tan for a start! On that basis, I chose this Adelaide Dress (£29.90) as the starting point for my outfit.

Of course, with the weather we have been having at the minute it's hard to remember that it's not likely to last! A jacket is invariably going to be needed and I thought that the Ivywood Jacket (£49.90) would provide the necessary warmth but with a fun hit of bright colour and a casual style perfect for those still-warm evenings.

The Frilly Carry-All bag (£9.90) seemed to be a perfect way of linking the two above items while being a practical and pretty way of carrying those holiday necessities.

And finally, to dress up a rather casual outfit, I included the Bibaka Bangle (£15) for a touch of sophistication.

What do you think?

If you fancy having  go yourself, all the information for the competition can be found here, and as an exciting bonus, Braintree are giving 10% off purchases with the code BLOGGERS10 up until the 21st July!

No comments:

Post a Comment