Thursday 20 June 2013

Bikini Wish List

Since I've been working on my 'bikini body' (a full update to come really soon but I'm down 6lbs so far!), and it's holiday season, it couldn't hurt to take a look at some of the bikinis currently avaialable!



There are some beautiful two pieces on the market at the minute, but theses are just a couple of my favourites:

The lemon print bikini is from Topshop (32.00), and is fresh, fruity and flirty and would be perfect for lying around the pool in the sunshine.

Motel's Opal halterneck bikini with the floral 'cottage garden' pattern (£35) is a bit more flesh-covering for the more shy bikini wearers, I love the vintage cut and bold print.

My third choice also had a vintage vibe - the Daisy Print Bikini (Top £16.99 and Bottoms £10.99) is from Kelly Brook's range at New Look. As well as being completely adorable, the frill around the bottoms would distract from any less than perfect bits, and the top looks like it would be quite supportive.

Lastly, I just couldn't resist the fun print and the contrasting colours on the Red or Dead 'Fly By' Bikini available from Simply Beach (currently on sale at £26.50)!

What's your favourite bikini this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment