Sunday 19 May 2013

Spring Green

The weather has been attempting to brighten up this weekend, and though I've been fooled into thinking this before, hopefully it means that Spring is finally here!
A change in weather always lead to a wardrobe update and thanks to the being able to get outside and experience nature again this weekend, I'm feeling heavily inspired by pretty spring greens!

Here are a few examples from Avenue 32 of my colour of the season!



The stunning green jacquard dress from Antonia Marras (£870) just screams 'spring time garden party' to me - I can just imagine wearing it to drink champagne and nibble finger sandwiches on the exquisite lawn of some grand home, though it would be equally suitable for any wedding (though you'd run the risk of upstaging the bride!) or similar occasion.

To start celebrating he season as close to your skin as possible, you can't go wrong with some beautiful underwear from Myla. The Gossip Green Aimee Bra (£115) and Thong (£60) are could help get in touch with nature by making you feel like a seductive forest nymph!

If you really want to make a big impression, the pop lime peplum top from Chalayan (£630) is guaranteed to turn heads!

And then, for the more laid back occasions, the Jade Leather Espadrilles (£150) - a comfortable yet style footwear offering from beachwear experts Prism - are the perfect shoes for the season!

Here's hoping the lovely Spring weather stays with us!

5 comments:

  1. Wow that underwear set is lush, trust me to like the bits that are prettyy expensive. If only i had the money to justify spending that much on a bra.. ha.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was talking to a girl once who had spent more on her underwear set than I had on my whole outfit, and by quite a way too - I though it was crazy but she said it always made her feel beautiful, no matter what she was wearing or doing, so since then I've been obsessed with the idea of really expensive luxurious underwear... though I haven't bought any that hasn't been from Primark or Asda! :)

      Delete
  2. i love your blog.
    that dress is just breath taking.

    newest follower.
    I found you through the #bloggersbunch blog hop.
    International 750 Follower giveaway

    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunningm isn't it? Thanks fo following, I'm heading to yours now :)

      Delete
  3. Wowzers! I love that dress but my purse wouldn't lol
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete