Thursday 30 May 2013

My Fantasy Figure

I've been debating for a while whether or not to use this blog to also track my  weight loss progress as well as my fashion fantasies - it seemed like a odd angle to take - but my initial questions about how this would go down met with a positive response on twitter so have decided to go ahead with it! After all, it's all for the same end - so I can look nice in pretty clothes!

I've just set myself up an account on My Fitness Pal as I've heard its great for tracking calorie intake - I aim to lose about 30lb altogether but I realise it will take time to do that and haven't set myself a time limit.


I'm planning a double pronged attack of eating better and exercising more. I have a mile as high as my waist of exercise videos I've amassed over the years and I'm bound to find something to my taste in there.

I also tend to snack a lot at work - I'm sat at a desk a lot eating biscuits - and really need to change this up and, if not cut out snacks altogether then certainly find something a little healthier to chew on.

I hope no one minds me including these posts here but I think it'll go a long way to helping me stay on track!

And if anyone has any great tips, diets ideas that have worked for them, anything like that then I'd love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Good for you! I've started writing about my lifestyle change to and it's really keeping me motivated! I look forward to reading your updates! Following your blog now :)

    www.squidgymoments.ie xx

    ReplyDelete