Tuesday 14 May 2013

Fashion Targets Breast Cancer

I'd decided to return to blogging after taking quite a break and was wondering what would make the perfect 'return' post. I felt it had to be something a bit different, a bit special - then I heard about the Fashion Target Breast Cancer campaign and knew it had to be that.



A number of fashion retailers (including Topshop, River Island, Coast and Debenhams) have designed unique pieces for the campaign, with 30% of the sale then being donated to Breakthrough Breast Cancer.

It's a wonderful campaign with a very worthy cause (one that's very topical today in light of Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy revelations), though that's not the only reason to buy these items - some of them are absolutely gorgeous in their own right!

Here are a few of my favourite picks:

1 - Laura Ashley Dress, £95 2 - mywardrobe.com Dress, £275 3 - River Island T-Shirt, £15 4 - Debenhams Shorts, £30
Both of the dresses are absolute perfection - I was only going to include one but I couldn't choose between them. If I were to buy one it would have to be the Laura Ashley, coming in at a third of the price of the mywardrobe.com dress, but they are both stunning!

The T-shirt and shorts combo is a much more relaxed affair, but perfect for lazy summer days. The bird print on the T-Shirt is adorable, as is the lace detail on the shorts.

Any of these items, plus the many more than you can find here are not only fabulous wardrobe choices but you get to feel good about buying them - I've never heard a better excuse for shopping!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the middle dress. <3

    Follow me on twitter?
    Twitter.com/leejjune

    ReplyDelete