Saturday 10 November 2012

Glamorous Blogger Challenge

I do love a good blogger challenge! It's not that I enter them expecting I have any chance of winning, I think it's just fun window shopping and the challenges usually give you a bit of focus for that - which I need!

So when I heard about the Glamorous/EtailPR blogger challenge, obviously I wanted to have a go. The idea was to create a collage of your Glamorous Wish List, to the budget of £200 - and look how much you can get for £200!

4 = Blue Mixed Wool Jumper = £22.00

Total = £198.94

Dresses are my favourite, no matter the time of year, and had to find a space for these three in my budget. The cream one might not scream 'A/W', but I'm a sucker for a cute print, which this has. As it's getting cold, a couple of jumpers and a scarf needed to be on there, and the cute owl t-shirt to wear under the jumpers - layers for warmth! And of course you need shoes, two pairs along with everything else for less than £200 - amazing! 

If you would like to enter, you can find all the details here, (or on the facebook page here) but be quick, you've only got til the 12th to get your entries in! 

I know i'm cutting it a bit fine but if you've entered too please feel free to leave you links so I can check out your entry! thanks x 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, i just love everything about this blog post.

    I love your blog.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete