Monday 5 November 2012

Gifts Vouchers Blogger Challenge

Recently I found about a blogger challenge run by giftsvouchers.co.uk (unfortunately I can't remember where so I can't give full credit, sorry!), asking bloggers to create a post with ideas for Christmas gifts priced under £35.
I do love a challenge, and I love Christmas presents! So thought I'd give this a go!
Instead of finding five things that came in at just under £35, I though I'd try to cover a a few different price ranges up to that limit - There are plenty of people I'll be buying for that I will be spending significantly less than £35 on and wanted to show you can get really nice things for any price. As such, I looked for presents that would fit into the price categories £0-£5, £5-£10, £10-£15, £15-£25, and £25-£35, and this is what I came up with:

1 - Jelly Baby Necklace @ Jelly Button Jewellery £4.00 2 - Beauty Salve Collection @ Rose and Co £10 3 - Elaine Cat Slippers @ Topshop £14 4 - Bonjour Moustache Watch @ ASOS £22 5 - Sugar Coated Owl Handbag @ Little Moose £30

The Jelly Baby necklaces by Jelly Button Jewellery are not only competely adorable and extremely well priced, you also get the added feel-good factor of buying from a really lovely independant British company. Also, they come in a range of colours so can pick one up in the receivers favourite!

The Rose & Co salves collections includes three of their most popular salves and balms -  Rose Petal Salve, Cherry Kiss Lip Balm, and Sweet Vanilla Salve, for moisturing lips and dry skin on other areas. They come in the most gorgeous vintage inspired tins and would make a great gift.

I always used to get slippers every year for Christmas so im my mind they are one of the quintessential Christmas gifts. I love these incredibly cute and cosy looking kitty slippers from Topshop.

Moustaches are everywhere I look at the minute, and this watch from ASOS seems like a perfect on-trend choice for a gift. I love how simple and classic looking it is, with a bit of a frech twist for added sophistication - ooh la la!

Finally, the most expensive item here, is the lovely Sugar Coated bag. You can never have or give too many bags, and this one is gorgeous as well as practical and incorporates another one of my favourite recent trends with the lovely little owls.

I'd love to hear what you think of my entry! Would you be happy to find any of these in your stocking?

If you have already entered this contest then please leave your link in the comments, I'd love to see what you came up with! And if you haven't entered yet and would like to all the deatails can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. The slippers are so so cute! I would be very happy to unwrap these come Christmas morning :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the gifts that are shown over here are very nice. I will definitely gift them to my buddies.

    Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    Wholesale Womens Leggings Distributor

    ReplyDelete