Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween!

It's Halloween today, and though it's a bit late now for last minute shopping, I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite spooky clothing options.

Asos - Skater Dress with Cobweb Lace - £40.00 Sugarhill Boutique Flight of the Bat Dress - £55.00
Both of these lovely dresses have a distinctively Halloweeney feel, between the delicate cobweb lace panels of one and the creepy bat print of the other, but both designs are subtle enough to wear the rest of the year round without looking like you are in costume. 

Smarmy Clothing - Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Ragdoll Dress - $175 Black Milk Blood Spatter Dress - £63.85
If you did want something to make more of a Halloween statement, either of these would be perfect. The Sally dress by Smarmy Clothing is a very special piece, hand made and made to measure for a perfectly fitting dress, and the Black Milk dress is such a delightfully bold and bloody design. 

1 - Boo! Ghost Tee by Tee and Cake - £22.00 2 - Cats Eyes Tee by Tee and Cake - £20.00 3 - Cobmesh Embellished Leggings - £38.00 

Topshop have really got into the spirit, so to speak, this year, and the three above pieces can be found there. The ghost T-shirt in particular is adorable! 

Iron Fist Bone Breaker Handbag - £42.99 Daisy Does 'This is Halloween' bracelet - £15.00 
And of course accessories are needed to complete any outfit! I think I've mentioned before my love of Iron Fist shoes, and my love for this bag is no less, and the Daisy Does charm bracelet is a hand made original, which is always special, as well as being a gorgeous Halloween piece. 

What are you wearing for Halloween this year?



6 comments:

  1. You have an amazing blog! and please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! heading to yours now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following me, I follow you back! btw great post and I love the dress on picture #1! xx

    LOVE J

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the 4th dress!!:)
    thank you for visiting, and we are now following you back!!!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great dress! Thank you for following! x

      Delete