Thursday 6 September 2012

Kelly Brook at New Look

I surprised myself earlier this year by actually really liking a lot of the New Look items bearing Kelly Brooks's name. The cute prints, summery colours and flattering cuts led to a lovely summer collection,- bright and fun and very wearable.

So I was obviously very interested in scoping out the Kelly Brook Autumn/Winter collection. I'll admit overall less impressed with this collection, but that may be because of my personal lack of enthusiasm for leopard print and peplum tops, both things I know other people love. However there are definitely similarities  between this and the previous seasons offering, most specifically the flirty and feminine 50's style, and there are a few pieces in particular that caught my eye. So without further ado, my Kelly Brook outfit picks:


Despite what I just said about leopard print, these shoes were the first thing I went 'oooh' at, I think because despite the red colour these are a lot let garish that I would imagine leopard-print shoes to ever be. I love these and I can see them working with a whole range of outfit choices, including this combo of high-waisted denim shorts and cute bow-print blouse. 


Kelly Brook must have done well on the shoes this time round, because these lace shoe boots were another favourite feature of mine, and it made sense to team them with the matching handbag. My initial impulse would have been to pair these with a dress, until this lace playsuit caught my eye. My favourite detail of this playful outfit is the cute flower buttons on the playsuit.


No comments:

Post a Comment